Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014






Not that we want to boast, but here are just a few of our rave reviews!

A huge thank you to all our dedicated paper users out there!



Superb paper! It takes all the abuse I throw at it and still shines through - fantastic! Thank you :-)


Absolutely fantastic range of paper. I would be lost without it! Saunders Waterford is stunning for my watercolours and Bockingford is great for demonstrations. I highly recommend the whole range!

Highly recommend!
Top quality in each kind and weight. Love them!


Millford paper - the new Whatman. Love it.

Can't do without Saunders Waterford 140lb Rough!!! The best!!!


I tell everyone about St Cuthberts Mill, I always use Saunders Waterford, it takes the paint beautifully without buckling. THE BEST WATERCOLOUR PAPER THERE IS :-)


The utmost care, quality and craftsmanship go into these papers and it shows. The consistency is so good you know you can trust every single sheet.


St Cuthberts Mill produces the best watercolor paper! The costumer service is also excellent! Always nice and helpful. I would recommend products from St Cuthberts Mill to anyone.





1 comment:

  1. I'm an avid user of Bockingford, because it is readily available here in South Africa. However, Saunders Waterford is not. Do you have an on-line shop where I can purchase some?

    ReplyDelete